While it’s undeniable that Tax Day is one of the most important days of the year for accounting firms, virtual chief financial officers in Weslaco can offer business owners help long after it’s over. If you are wondering how certified public accountants can come in handy after Tax Day, the team at Gonzalez and Arrambide is here to shed light on the topic.
Continue to read and learn all the ways virtual chief financial officers in the Rio Grande Valley can be utilized by businesses all year long!
A Litany of Financial Resources
One of the most beneficial qualities of virtual chief financial officers in Weslaco is that they have a variety of skills and knowledge that can be applied to a broad range of situations:
- Financial Advising – One of a CPA’s best talents is their ability to expertly analyze cost efficiency, helping to maximize profits and minimize costs in the process. Many CPAs specialize in certain niches including strategic planning, market forecasting, forensic accounting, and other areas.
- General Consultation – Certified public accountants can also be hired by companies for comprehensive accounting and consultation purposes. CPAs are able to assist with bookkeeping and payroll duties, address issues with quarterly findings, and make tax season much less stressful for the company.
File Extensions and Prioritize Internal Operations
While Tax Day is a certified public accountant’s biggest day of the year, the work hardly ends there. Not only do some firms need more time to file for the current year, but they may also have a variety of year-round reports that need to be completed.
Virtual chief financial officers can support your organization with:
- Extensions After April 15th – Many companies need to file for extensions for various reasons, which means tax season goes past April. In addition to handling the added stress of an extension, virtual chief financial officers in Weslaco can help employers avoid the need to file extensions in the future.
- Addressing Audits and Other Reports – In the tax “off-season,” there are still many functions a Weslaco CPA can serve. These include filing missed returns for previous years, preparing financial statements, and even dealing with audits by the IRS.
In all industries, it’s important to learn and adapt to changes in the financial world, and the same is true for accounting firms both public and private. Weslaco CPAs have a lot to offer when it comes to furthering the education of individual companies. For example, certified public accountants can:
- Provide Quickbooks training
- Teach classes in Microsoft Office
- Give seminars on tax preparation, forecasting, and other topics
A lot more goes on day-to-day in an accounting firm than just preparing for April 15th, and the decision to have a vCFO on staff can have incredible benefits.
It’s Wise to Hire a Virtual Chief Financial Officer in the Rio Grande Valley
While tax day is one of the main focuses of all accounting firms, there’s no doubt that the help of certified public accountants can be beneficial year-round. Gonzalez and Arrambide boast a team of highly-trained Weslaco CPAs and virtual chief financial officers in Weslaco.